December 13, 2012

Christmas Interview with Author Geoffrey McSkimming





What are you looking forward to this Christmas?

I'm looking forward to having Christmas with my wife (our first together married- we ran away to Scotland and tied the knot in a castle in October) and the delicious plum pudding she's just made, and to being happy.

Tell us about your year of writing, book launches, school visits, etc.

2012 has been a great year, with my 21st book, Phyllis Wong and the Forgotten Secrets of Mr Okyto, being published by Allen & Unwin and much promotional work for that, including magic performed by Sue-Anne Webster as Phyllis Wong would perform it!
What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas means a time to take stock and to be thankful for what I have and for the chance to be able to write my stories and live peacefully.
What’s on your Christmas menu?
Christmas menu: Everything home-cooked: chicken, ham, plum pudding, fruit cake and loads of delicious fresh fruit and lots of chocolate and some fine malt whiskies I brought back from Scotland :-) 

No comments: