March 25, 2011

My Monster Storytelling Workshop



My Monster Storytelling Workshop

My Monster Workshop will delight children with the ancient art of storytelling in an enjoyable and contemporary way.

The stories, many I have written myself, have educational and personal meaning. My Monster Workshop includes, storytelling, puppetry, language games, poetry, rhymes, singing, and dancing.

Children love monsters! My Monsters are cute, colourful, and extra squishy for hugs, which is why all children get to take home their very own monster friends with birth certificates.



My goal is to open up a magical world of self expression and imagination and instil a life long interest in stories.

COPYRIGHT

All Images within this blog are copyright Renee Taprell 2011
(unless otherwise stated).
Usual copyright laws apply. Thank you.

No comments: